State Bank of India Customers Alert : There is an important news which you all must know about. If you have an account in SBI this is for you. SBI (State Bank of India) has made huge changes in their charges & applied the new rules from 1st April 2017
New Rules for Minimum Account Balance:
- For SBI account holder now it would be compulsory to maintain a minimum balance in their account.
- Account holder from the metro city has to maintain 5000/- Rs. minimum balance.
- Account holder from city/town will have to maintain 3000/- Rs. minimum balance.
- SBI account holder from semi-urban/tehsil will have to maintain 2000/- Rs. Minimum balance.
- SBI account holder from the village will have to maintain 1000/- Rs. minimum balance.
Rules for ATM transaction
- SBI ATM transaction will be free for 5 times, after that, you will be charged for Rs. 10/- per transaction.
- For another bank ATM transaction, it will be free for 3 times, after that, you will be charged for Rs. 20/- per transaction.fine
- If you successfully maintain your 25000/- in your savings account your ATM transaction will be free unlimited.
- Unlimited SBI and other bank ATM use without any charges, only if you maintain 100000/- in your savings account.
- If you are unable to maintain the minimum balance or average balance, you will be charged with these penalties.
- If you maintain 25000/- in your savings account, your SMS charges will be free else you will be charged for Rs. 15/- after 3 months.
- For (UPI) Unified Payment interface and (USSD) Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, there will be no penalty up to 1000/- after that you will be charged.
- You can also go through this pdf file uploaded on SBI website
NOTE: This article is for general information for detail information you can go to your SBI branch or you can visit SBI website CLICK HERE.